Friday, October 26, 2012

Hellooooo Friday!  I'm up and at 'em early today!  I just love when I'm up and functioning (that means highly caffienated) well so early.  I love feeling like I have an edge on the day!

The morning news is on and the buzz is all about Hurricane Sandy.  It appears that she will be hitting us here in the Boston area, it's just a question of how badly.  But the Levesque's are ready - bring her on!  The only last minute tasks will be to bring in a couple of potted plants that are still out and thriving.

So I've been talking about all of the fun things happening on our forum.  I tell you, we have some very talented folks there.  They are kind of like hidden jewels in the sand.  If you've been following the blog, you've seen that amazing Halloween mini that Dawn made for our mini swap!  We are trying to convince her to send it along to G45 for publishing but Dawn's nature is quiet and unassuming and so far she's not feeling the need to take us up on our suggestion!

We also have our Holiday tag swap going on!  Then there's Pins for Points and Tina's weekly Tuesday challenges.  In other words, tons of inspiration for your scrappin' pleasure!

And, let's not forget the Crop for Cooper.  That's coming up quickly on 11/3.  You can email me for details: onlycarol1@comcast.net

I've got lots to do, so I better get a move on before today's early 'edge' is over!

Have a wonderful weekend.  See you soon!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment