Thursday, November 8, 2012

How lucky am I?  Shari sent me one of the Pins for Points that she created for October.  And it was so gorgeous that I knew it deserved a frame.  Isn't this one of the most beautiful cards you've ever seen?  I just love it!



Trust me when I tell you that the picture does not do it justice.  It is stunning in real life.  The layers of boughs behind the angels heads adds incredible dimension.   This will certainly become a treasured Christmas decoration in our home!  Thank you again, Shari.

And remember, each month we will be posting various pins from Pinterest to jump start your mojo.  So what are you waiting for?  Come join us at www.bostonscrapfanatics.com.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like it and it looks awesome in that frame!

    ReplyDelete