Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm giving a whole new meaning to "the early bird catches the worm" this morning.  Not only am I up and functioning at 4:45am, but I'm also being productive.  Working on my blog and then heading to the scrap table to work on a paper angel for Christmas.  In fact, I'm on a roll with Christmas.

It's very rare that I make Christmas cards, but this snowflake idea has been on my mind for a while now.  And, just recently, I've discovered bridal tulle!  I'm loving that stuff.  It's so soft and pliable and adds great dimension.  I'm feeling the need to pick up a few more colors.  I just think that the little bit of tulle tucked into the snowflake gives it just that little something extra!


Well I'm off to the scrap table!  Enjoy your day and find some time to craft!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol~ Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are such a sweetie:):) super cute card BTW:):)

    ReplyDelete